Monday, March 28, 2011

Evaluation in my opinion

I think that this is an important journey that David Livingstone explored the interior of Africa, as that really did expand a lot of the knowledge of the Europeans at that time and I think it have deeply change things in Europe as well, as you can see from my posts on the short and long term effects of his exploration. It have benefit a lot on both England and the Africans, as the Africans have been more civilised, introduced to Christianity and educated by the British and other European people. While England later colonize their land and earn money by taking their precious resources. In my opinion, this journey is really important to not only England and Africa but to the whole human history, as if David Livingstone didn't found the interior of Africa, we don't know how many years will it take until another explorer would find out about this place, and it would have also change greatly to the human history. Even though he might not be as successful as he did not discovered River Nile, but in my opinion, I think his discoveries was already really successful.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to a free money making venture www.moneycomefirst.com/?ref=8219 and earn monthly pay of 2000 dollars it is legit

    ReplyDelete